Tyco Electronics announces the TE3112 printer - a high-performance, mid-range identification printer designed for high-quality printing on heat-shrinkable marker sleeves, cable-marker tags and labels. Key features of the printer include its center justification of print media, simplified media and ribbon loading procedures and automatic calibration.
The compact, light-weight printer utilizes a 300 dpi print head to produce clear, crisp texts, graphics and bar codes. With its adjustable product sensor, the TE3112 printer is capable of marking a broad range of products for use in commercial and industrial environments. In addition, the product is well-suited for marking small labels and 2.4mm heat-shrinkable marker sleeves.
The product prints material up to 105.6mm in width at a maximum print speed of 100mm/sec (30mm/sec recommended). In addition, the TE3112 printer is compatible with advanced printing software such as WinTotal (version 4.9 or later) and PEP-5 version 3 packages.
- 17/08/2010 11:37 - Advantech announces USB-4620 5-Port USB Hub
- 17/08/2010 11:33 - LXE introduces Marathon Field Computer
- 17/08/2010 11:31 - Vision Components announces VC4467/NIR camera
- 17/08/2010 11:29 - AutomationDirect adds Miniature Circuit Breakers
- 17/08/2010 11:26 - N-TRON introduces four Ethernet unmanaged switches
- 14/08/2010 10:03 - GE announces Proficy SCADA Alarm Response Management Solution Pack
- 14/08/2010 09:59 - ASI releases Rolly2000 Wire Labeling System
- 14/08/2010 09:57 - Maple Systems enhances EZware HMI software
- 14/08/2010 09:55 - ControlAir introduces I/PAC I/P
- 14/08/2010 09:50 - Pepperl+Fuchs announces fieldbus Diagnostic Module